Personalised over 55’s apartments IN APPLECROSS
Grandton Applecross offers the epitome of luxury retirement, with high quality one, two and three bedroom apartments over 14 spacious floors.
Owning your own strata titled apartment you have the opportunity to personalise your home with custom touches to compliment the carefully chosen classic interior styles and tones.
Enjoy true resort style living into retirement with spacious home designs, generous balconies, exceptional onsite facilities in your new pet friendly home, which is forecasted for completion in March 2024.
Finishes to surpass your expectations
The fresh and modern apartment interiors have been designed using natural earthy colours with a focus on achieving cross ventilation and extensive natural light to each residence.
Your new home will be finished in professionally selected colour palettes, and include zone control, state-of-the-art duct reverse cycle heating and cooling to your living areas and bedrooms.
For those who enjoy cooking up a storm you will love your quality induction glass cooktop and stainless steel Miele appliances, as well as in-built microwave and dishwasher.
Technologically advanced living
Be the envy of younger generations when you move into one of the most technologically advanced buildings in Perth.
With fibre optic available for high speed internet subscription, LED energy efficient lighting and keyless entry throughout the building, you will be amazed at how seamlessly your new home operates.
We know security is paramount. You will have peace of mind knowing CCTV, security lighting, licence plate recognition and keyless access control are fitted in and around the building, restricting access to unwelcome parties.
The solar passive design, energy efficient lighting, water-wise plumbing fixtures and 5 Star Green rating mean you can enjoy your luxurious property, while reducing your carbon footprint for the future generations.
For those residents who have or may acquire electrical vehicles EV charging stations will be located prominently on the car parking levels.
The best seniors living experience
Apartments are architecturally designed to meet the functional requirements of seniors living, whilst still being luxurious and spacious.
- Bedrooms and bathrooms are larger than what is offered in a traditional apartment, allowing ‘adaptability’ to changing care requirements such as wheelchair use or easy-care showering.
- Apartments are finished to the highest quality, with extensive joinery, providing exceptional amounts of shelving, cupboard space and storage. This includes, adjustable wardrobes, ‘lazy susan’ pull outs and ample drawers to kitchen, along with adaptable separate laundry and drying room.
- Apartments enjoy high ceilings, and expansive double glazed floor to ceiling windows and sliding doors are a feature throughout most apartments.
- Seamless access to balconies with zero thresholds providing no trip hazards from living areas.
- Hobless double showers to all bathrooms providing chair or wheelchair access if needed.
- Generator is available to power essential services during a power outage.
- Electronic front door keyless access means you can forget about losing your keys.
- Built in adaptability in each residence to manage aging in place.
- Benefits of onsite care services when you need them.
- Peace of mind that you can stay under one roof with a partner that requires higher care.
We are proud that the energy efficient elements included in the design and construction at Grandton Applecross has enabled Greenstar accreditation.
Green-Star certified buildings produce 62% fewer greenhouse gas emissions than the average Australian building. On average, Greenstar buildings use 66% less electricity and they save the equivalent of 76,000 average households’ electricity use annually.
private higher care suites
While our desire is for you to remain in your Grandton apartment as you age, we understand that in certain circumstances this may not be possible.
Operated by the Grandton care provider and located on Level 2 are ten architecturally designed Private Care Suites which (based on availability at the time) could offer peace of mind if you or your partner require respite or other higher care requirements that cannot be managed in your apartment.
Whilst the 10 bed private care suite is designed to cater for its residents with more severe cognitive and physical disabilities, it remains homely with individual en-suite bedrooms, along with a communal lounge, kitchen, dining, library, and courtyard all staffed 24/7. It offers dignity and comfort for its residents.